Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. Abraham Lincoln
In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility - I welcome it.
John F. Kennedy *** The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.
John F. Kennedy, speech at Vanderbilt University, May 18, 1963 ***
Olivia Maria, Silviu Marcov, Silviu Jr., Irina Craciunas' Birthday, May 17, 1985, Bucharest Romania
Olivia Maria Marcov in 1969 Bucharest Romania
Mission to Magadan October 29 2014
Fr Michael Shields of The Heart of Jesus June 4 2014 Magadan Russia USA
Fr Michael Shields of The Heart of Jesus Mission to Magadan E News Oct 2014
The Holy Virgin Mary and the Kremlin Russia December 2014
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin FB page Kremlin Ru En Jan 7 2015
MOSCOW THE CATHEDRAL OF THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY ANNA BELOVA
Jesus, The Holy Mother of God Kazanskia by Irina VESELKINA RUSSIA versta-K.ru
Vladimir Putin et les enfants orphelins Russie Noel 2014
God and Baby Jesus Ekaterina and Anton Daineko Belarus
Liliana Iacob Gratiela Andreescu September 2014 Bucharest Romania
Gratiela Andreescu Romania Italia
Liliana Iacob Barna si Carina Barna 5 iulie 2015 Bucharest Romania
Vladimir Putin Moscow Russia 2015
Sr Barbara Hojda Polonia Iunie 2015
Sr Barbara Hojda Les Filles de la Charité Magadan Russia 2015
Sr Barbara Hojda Les Filles de la Charité Magadan Russia 2015 Pologne
Fr Michael Shields of The Heart of Jesus April 26 2015 Magadan Russia
Father Michael Shields of The Heart of Jesus May 21 2015 The Poor Claire Sisters Ireland
Luminita Marina Raileanu psiholog Bucharest Romania July 4 2015
Sr Barbara Hojda Magadan Russia 13Iulie 2015
Sr Barbara Hojda Magadan Russia 13 Iulie 2015
Vie de Prieres JESUS CHRIST
Olivia Maria Nicolae MARCOV 3 decembrie 2015
Vladimir Putin, Moscou, Russie, octobre-décembre 2015
Irina Vatava Moscalenco la fille de Boris Vatav Ma cousine Chisinau Moldova
Tania Trahman la petite fille de Boris Vatav Chisinau Moldova
Natasa la fille aînée de Boris Vatav son mari et Tania Trahman leur fille Chisinau Moldova
Irina Vatav la fille de Boris Vatav le cousin de mon père de Chisinau Moldova
Valentina et Boris et Irina Vatav Chisinau Moldova
Valentina et Boris Vatav le cousin de mon père Chisinau Moldova 2015
Jesus Christ Iisus Hristos
NOTRE DAME DE LOURDES PRIEZ POUR NOUS
Olivia Maria Marcov 1 Octombrie 2014 Bucharest Romania
DUMNEZEU TATAL CERESC SFANT VESNIC VIU ATOTPUTERNIC ATOTTIITORUL
Olivia Maria MARCOV 5 Ianuarie Janvier 2016 Bucharest Romania
Le mot de Jesus Christ Le Verbe Dieu Sfinte Dumnezeule Sfinte Tare Sfinte Fara de Moarte
SFANTUL ARHANGHEL MIHAIL CINE E CA DUMNEZEU NIMENI NU E CA DUMNEZEU SFANT VESNIC VIU ATOTPUTERNIC
Jesus Misericordia ISUS CRISTOS SI COROANA DE SPINI PATIMILE
Olivia Marcov Bogdan Buzoianu 31 janvier 1976 CONSTANTINE ALGERIE
Maica Domnului icoana Sf Ap Luca aici MD Vladimir
Saint Padre Pio NOS LARMES AU CIEL
Profesor fizica Ion MANEA Olivia Marcov cl 12 V 1986 Liceul N Balcescu Colegiul Sf SAVA Bucuresti
Olivia Maria Marcov Icône de la Mère de Dieu Salvatrice et Secours des Affligés Bucarest Romania
Silviu Marcov mon frère fratele meu Bucarest Romania
Lycée Balcescu Saint Sava 1986 la classe 12 V Bucarest Roumanie 2016
Lycée Balcescu Saint Sava 1986 Bucarest Roumanie 2016
Notification blogspot.com 17 novembre 2016
Nasterea Domnului La Naissance du Petit Jésus
luni, 17 octombrie 2016
TLIG e-news Oct 17th, 2016
TLIG e-news Oct 17th, 2016
TLIG e-news (email@example.com)
Lundi 17 octobre 2016 7h18
October 17, 2016
1. Vassula Receives a New Message from Jesus
2.Support The TLIG Magazines
3. Keep Praying - Prayer Card
Click All 4
1. Vassula Recieves a New Message From Jesus
Dear friends of TLIG,
On the 22nd September this year, I received a message from Christ our Lord for the prayer group of Rhodes. After some time I thought that I might as well send it out to all of you, so that perhaps it does good to other prayer groups as well of TLIG. In away you might see that perhaps it concerns each one of us.
I have numbered the sentences for one reason: to explain what I understood from this message upon meditating it for a while, to enlighten the people of the prayer groups.
This message is joined to a message that started on the 5th September but was completed on the 22nd September and before finishing that message, Jesus added what is below:
now tell your prayer group of Rhodes the following:
1. in the early days of My Messages, you valued all My Interests, surmounting persecutions and trials, joyfully; I have taken you all out of the power of darkness and have forgiven your sins;
2. I am reminding you all now to fan into a flame your love for Me;
3. read My Messages, learn to love Me more!
4. do good and adopt yourselves in My Knowledge;
5. take your refuge in Me, and I shall be your Song;
6. I can read everyone’s heart and I know perfectly well your needs; so come to Me, your Saviour;
7. be My Living Church!
8. delight My Heart, assemble and receive My Tenderness,
9. self-efface all that is not Me,
10. and work hard for your salvation and the salvation of others;
11. receive My Holy Kiss on your foreheads, Love loves you all! Ic
1. When you were touched by grace in a powerful manner through His Messages and got converted, you took seriously everything Christ was asking you to do, with power, joy and fearless, for you had discovered ‘the pearl’ and its value. Christ reminds you how He instantly forgave your sins once you became His and asked to be forgiven.
2. Christ reminds us once more again to be as we first were in the beginning, enflamed, alive, eager, because it appears our flame has somehow diminished according to Him and if we keep it that way, it might extinguish one day and die out, so this is a warning.
3. To keep His Word (the Message) safe, active, and the flame roaring, and to grow in His love and become powerful apostles, we need humility, dying to our self, lowering our self so that He raises us; Christ recommends us to read again His Messages, even if we did in the past, He recommends us to read them from the start and not just open at random now and then like some admitted they do.
4. We have then the possibility to do good and grow in Him, by adopting ourselves in His Knowledge. The TLIG messages are filled up with Wisdom and by reading them we will learn to love God the way He wants us to love Him; we will know His Will.
5. In difficulties, Christ reminds us, to take refuge in His Heart. In His Heart we will be consoled, we will find peace, and it will be strengthening us when difficulties come on our way. We shall not lose His Peace for we will be abiding in His Heart.
6. Christ reassures us that He is in control of everything and that He knows more than you do what your heart contains and what are your needs, therefore He reminds us to trust Him and go to Him without hesitation.
7. “Be My Living Church!” When He said that, He said it in a most powerful way. TLIG is exactly that: to be alive in the Spirit and be what He had taught then His disciples, to be a Living Church, through your actions, and through your sayings and through all that He has been teaching us in the Messages. Christ’s Heart will not be unmoved, for in doing what He recommends, you will bring Him to rejoice in you.
8. “assemble” when He said that word, my mind went straight to when His disciples were always assembled, sharing the joys and sorrows, eating together, witnessing together, helping each other, being like a family, united in love and in harmony. We should be booming peace and love so powerfully that others near us will feel this energy coming from us and will understand that we are true disciples of Christ, formed by Him. In the bible it says: By this everyone will know that you are mydisciples, if you love one another. (John 13:35)
Love must never be missing among us, never! Tearing on one another is a total misinterpretation of the TLIG messages and by these actions of bickering between each other will discredit the Messages, we will be a reflection of a rotten fruit. Also for just assembling once a week to pray together and some assemble even less than an hour to pray and then leave, it seems that this is not what Christ wants us to do. He wants us to meet and pray more often than twice a month, He recommends us once a week for an hour, and then meet now and then even for a meal, or over a coffee, and be together sharing our spiritual experiences. Some of the prayer groups do it like out of duty to join once a week, pray, then get it over with and go home. This is not right. Then, I believe He wants us to work more together for His Message, as we are called to be collaborators on his Work, so does He want us to be collaborators with each other.
9. To be able to do what He recommends us, we have to die to our ‘self’ and ‘ego’ and give time for Him. We need humility and not lord it over others, in other words, we should be a reflection of His Image.
10. Christ recommends us that we still have to work hard to attain perfection, giving me the image of a ladder that one has to climb to reach heaven. It seems we are lazy to climb and we remain on the step, somewhere, not high enough. We need to focus more on Christ and this will be by re-reading His Message, as it truly vivifies us. When Christ adds, “and the salvation of others,” I understand by these words the following: As Christ reminded us in the beginning how He came to us and dragged us out of the power of darkness, He brought us to discover the magnificent spiritual banquet that He has prepared to our famished souls, which is the TLIG messages. We fell with our face first on the food, starved as we were, famished, and delighted onit, but then, when once filled with it, have we just slumped on an armchair and remained there and dozed off? Or have we behaved like the Samaritan woman,running, after she had met Christ, to the village, with her hands in the air shouting left and right while passing the stores in the village and while stumbling on people, shouting that she has just met a great Prophet, the greatest of all! She witnessedloudly and rose a whole village to their feet to hear her, because she was filled withjoy of the Spirit. Are we the same as her?
11. We are once more marked on our foreheads with the Holy Kiss of Jesus.
So what do we need more? Get up, wake up, and listen to the Voice of Christ…
Please Support the TLIG Magazine
Sneak Peek of The June 2016 Issue
There is Content in every edition only subscribers can see.
Launched in September 2006
There were many people requesting for the TLIG magazine to be reprinted. With this request we have decided to launch one that will contain a good amount of our activities, color photos and as well a great deal of spiritual teachings. This magazine can have a powerful impact if you offer it to people who have not yet read the messages. You can subscribe them as well and offer this magazine as a gift to your loved ones, to friends, to priests etc.
Our intention is that this magazine becomes similar to the "Acts of the Apostles," evangelizing the Word of God and expanding the Kingdom of God to this world that does not know the love of God. It will reflect our apostolic work and God's great gift of True Life in God for our generation.
Visit our new Facebook Page and Help us Spread Our Petition .
"...today any delicacy from the part of My creatures to restore My tottering House touches Me profoundly; any step towards Unity, all heaven rejoices; any prayer offered for the restoration of My Body, My Father’s wrath diminishes; any gathering in My Name for Unity, My blessings are poured out on those sharing these meetings "October 5, 1994.
..."if the churches are able to go beyond the negative obstacles that hinder them to unite, obstacles that according to Scriptures are against the fulfilment of the unity of faith, love and worship among them, I will be faithful to My promise of releasing a time of peace in the entire world; this peace will draw every being into My Mystical Body,..." Dec 10, 2001
www.onedate.org +++ Remember to Send Me to a Friend! (see below)Manage your Own Subscription: Change of email? Tell us more about yourself? Update your details yourself
see below where it saysManage your subscription at the very bottom
If you have TLIG related news, information or inspiration please write: e-news@TLIG.org
This message was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from: