- Blogul Oliviei Maria (Nicolae) Marcov
- CV Olivia-Maria (Nicolae) MARCOV
- Parlamentul României (20/07/2012)
- Olivia Maria Marcov, Sorin Tilie, parintii lui Sorin, Cornelia si Traian Tilie (Slatina Oltenia, Azuga, Noisy le Sec (Paris) Franta)
- Pendule & Effet Allais (20/07/2012) (Facultatea de Matematica si Informatica, Universitatea Bucuresti)
- Colegi liceu (clasa 9-12 V, Balcescu,Sf.Sava, 1986)
- Bunicii Ioana (Enache) si Paraschiv Mardale si pãrintii mei Nicolae si Magdalena Marcov (Piatra, Teleorman) (Ardeal, Oltenia, Macedonia)
- Scoala catolicã RDC, Algeria (Constantine), scoala mea primarã: Pensionnat de la Doctrine Chrétienne, 1972-1976
- Enghien les Bains & Paris 1991
- Colegi facultate (Drept, zi, USH, 4 iulie 2009)
- Olivia-Maria N.Marcov 1990
- Bunicii Teodora si Alexei Marcov, povestea lor (Tighina, Chisinau)
- Bunicii Marcov, fotografii (Tighina, Chisinau)
- Irina & Iuri Marcov (copiii lui Serghei Marcov) (Moscova, Sankt-Petersburg)
- Corina Resl (in constructie), Scoala Catolica RDC, Constantine, Algeria, In Memoriam
- Absolvire facultate 4 iulie 2009 (Drept, Zi, USH, Bucuresti, 2005-2009)
- Picturi rusesti
- Scoala din România, în continuarea scolii catolice, 1978, 1982 (sept.1976-iunie1982)
- Fratelele meu Silviu Marcov si familia Maria si Silviu Crãciunas (Sibiu) (Biserica Sfantul Elefterie, Bucuresti)
- My new blog/Noul meu blog: oliviamariamarcov.blogspot.com ( 10 Februarie 2014 )
- Botez, Baptême Olivia Maria Marcov
joi, 17 noiembrie 2016
Cohen:"I'm very fond of Jesus Christ. He may be the most beautiful guy who walked the face of this earth."
Pour moi les Juifs naissent vieux, ce sont des gens qui naissent vieux, qui sont nés ( déjà ) vieux.
Ils vivent avec leurs peurs, et assez souvent avec leur lâcheté, comme des viellards qui ne sont plus sûrs d'eux-même à cause de leur âge ( trop ) avancé, et qui parfois "tombent" dans l'enfance.
Dans leur âme, dans leur for intérieur ils vivent avec un inconfort et avec la peur de s'atracher à quelqu'un, d'aimer, de vivre avec une autre personne.
Ils sont maigres, assez souvent, et avares aussi.
Mais dire qu'il a offert son dernier Album - gratuitement !!!!
Juste avant de mourir.
Je viens de lire sur Wikipedia une partie de la Biographie de Leonard Cohen, ses amours, c'est tellement bizarre....
Il ne s'est jamais marié, à cause de la "lâcheté" et la "peur" qui l'ont mis à l'abri d'un mariage avec la femme qui est la mère de ses deux enfants : Adam ( le fils ) et Lorca ( la fille ).
Mais, je suis stupéfaite en apprenant qu'il avait aimé, vraiment aimé une autre femme, dans les années ' 60 avec qui il n'a pas d'enfants, cette dame norvégienne qui vient de mourir elle aussi.
Peu avant lui.
Cette chanson "So long, Marianne" avait été écrite pour elle.
Une vraie vie de Juif.
Sa maman était Russe, elle le suivait partout.
"Cohen died on November 7, 2016 at the age of 82 at his home in Los Angeles; cancer was a contributing cause. His death was announced on November 10. His funeral was held on November 10, 2016 in Montreal, at a cemetery on Mount Royal, his congregation Shaar Hashomayim confirmed. As was his wish, Cohen was laid to rest with a Jewish rite, in a simple pine casket, in a family plot.
A memorial is planned to take place in Los Angeles. Cohen was survived by his two children and two grandchildren. "
In 1960, Leonard Cohen lived in rural Hydra, Greece, in an apartment with intermittent electricity that he was renting for fourteen dollars a month. He lived with Marianne Ihlen(born in Norway 1935), and the song "So Long, Marianne" was written to and about her. Their relationship lasted for most of the 1960s. Marianne died in July 2016. Cohen's farewell letter to Marianne was read at her funeral, stating that "... our bodies are falling apart and I think I will follow you very soon. Know that I am so close behind you that if you stretch out your hand, I think you can reach mine."
Cohen had a relationship beginning in the 1970s with the Los Angeles artist Suzanne Elrod, with whom he had two children: a son, Adam, born in 1972, and a daughter, Lorca, born in 1974 and named after poet Federico García Lorca. Adam Cohen began a career as a singer–songwriter in the mid-1990s and fronts a band called Low Millions, while Lorca took part in her father's tour team during the 2008–10 world tour as photographer and videographer. She also shot Cohen's video for the song "Because Of" in 2004, while her "Backstage Sketch" was included on Cohen's 2010 DVD Songs from the Road. She has directed and shot video clips for The Webb Sisters and Kamila Thompson. In 2011 Lorca gave birth to a daughter, with biological father Rufus Wainwright. Lorca is raising the child.
Cohen said that "cowardice" and "fear" prevented him from ever actually marrying Elrod. Elrod took the cover photograph on Cohen's Live Songs album and is pictured on the cover of the Death of a Ladies' Man album. She is also the "Dark Lady" of Cohen's 1978 book Death of a Lady's Man. Cohen and Elrod split up in 1979."
"Cohen attended Roslyn Elementary School, completed grades seven through nine at Herzliah High School, where his literary mentor Irving Layton taught, then transferred in 1948 toWestmount High School, where he studied music and poetry. He became especially interested in the poetry of Federico García Lorca. Cohen involved himself actively beyond Westmount's curriculum, in photography, on the yearbook staff, as a cheerleader, in campus clubs (Art, Current Events), and even when "heavily involved in the school’s theater program," he served in the position of President of the Students' Council. During all of that period, Cohen taught himself to play the acoustic guitar, and formed a country–folk group that he called the Buckskin Boys. After a young Spanish guitar player taught him "a few chords and some flamenco," Cohen switched to a classical guitar. He has attributed his love of music to his mother, who, he said, had such a lovely voice:
Leonard Cohen, sur JESUS-CHRIST, ce qu'il dit ( disait ) de Jésus :
"Cohen showed an interest in Jesus as a universal figure, saying, "I'm very fond of Jesus Christ. He may be the most beautiful guy who walked the face of this earth. Any guy who says 'Blessed are the poor. Blessed are the meek' has got to be a figure of unparalleled generosity and insight and madness...A man who declared himself to stand among the thieves, the prostitutes and the homeless. His position cannot be comprehended. It is an inhuman generosity. A generosity that would overthrow the world if it was embraced because nothing would weather that compassion. I'm not trying to alter the Jewish view of Jesus Christ. But to me, in spite of what I know about the history of legal Christianity, the figure of the man has touched me."[page needed]
Speaking about his religion in a 2007 interview for BBC Radio 4's Front Row (partially re-broadcast on November 11, 2016) Cohen said:
à lire complètement sur :